Kangana denies Headley link. Did Aarti Chhabria date Lashkar aide?

Kangana denies Headley link. Did Aarti Chhabria date Lashkar aide?Mahesh Bhatt's son Rahul's connection with terror supect David Headley has opened pandora's box in Bollywood. After Rahul the names of few other film personalities have cropped up, including an actress who dinner with him.

According the unconfirmed news film actors Emraan hashmi, Kangana Ranaut, Aarti Chabria and Tara Sharma were among the Bollywood personalities who met Headley through Rahul. Some film critics are also among the 15 reported to have met Headley.

Sources have revealed David Coleman Headley first met with Emraan Hashmi at a pub in Bandra n 2008. He was introduced to Hashmi by cousin Rahul Bhatt. Headley again met Hashmi on the sets of ‘Woh Lamhe’ There he was also introduced to Kangana Ranaut.

But actress Kangana Ranaut hasn't taken very kindly to the latest news and has threatened to take legal action against those who are spreading such 'false' stories.

She has also objected to the reports of her alleged acquaintance with Mahesh Bhatt's son Rahul Bhatt, who is being question for his alleged links with David Headley.

Talking to a news channel over the phone, she said, "All these reports, which are running in Indian news channels, are totally baseless. My publicist has spoken to all the news channels running this news. But they couldn't provide any base for the news. All these are mere speculations. Being a responsible citizen, I guarantee that what I say is true."

"I have never met Rahul Bhatt. All those who are dragging my name into the whole episode will have to face legal consequences, " she added.

Rahul picked up an acquaintance with Headley, accused of plotting terror attacks in the US and India, when the American citizen had visited Mumbai between 2006 and 2009.

Meanwhile, gymn instructor Vilas Warak, through whom Rahul had come in contact with Headley, said, "I have done a great service to the nation by going to Maria and telling him everything that I knew about Headley. He was a nice guy and now I find that he was not a genuine friend....I never went to meet Headley, he came to me".

Some reports also claim that Headley dated actress Aarti Chhabria for a brief while and it was Rahul Bhatt again, who introduced Chhabria to Headley at a party. According to reliable sources at the National Investigative Agency the duo met frequently, hit town together and were also gym buddies.

Aarti Chhabria, however, denies meeting Headley and says, "I stay a few blocks away from Shyam Nivas but I have never met this man (Headley). I didn't even known that Rahul Bhatt was working out in the same gym with the man.

Sources also said that NIA sleuths have been analysing phone records of several actors, including Emraan Hashmi and Soha Ali Khan, who met Headley on film sets in the past few years and are probing whether the terrorist had managed to infiltrate into Bollywood and finance a few projects.

However, filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt has rubbished the reports of film fraternity's terror link as absurd. He maintains that trying to help the nation fight terror has in fact made them the victims.

“You want me to join this drama of the absurd? I thought it was our job to lean on you (media) for authentic information. Why don't you ask this question to the NIA (National Investigation Agency)? I am saying, if you want me to be a part of this drama of the absurd, the sources that interact with me have not indicated this absurd story, ” Bhatt told a leading news channel last evening.