I didn't ask Salman to autograph my cleavage: Reema

I didn`t ask Salman to autograph my cleavage: ReemaPakistani actress-turned-director and producer has denied that she asked Salman Khan to autograph her cleavage. In an interview to a Pakistani TV channel, she termed the reports as baseless and mere gossip and threatened legal action.

According to Reema Khan, “I never asked Salman Khan to autograph my cleavage. I am a responsible person and will never make such frivilous statements. I asked him for an autograph which I could keep forever and pointed to my heart. Some members of the press mistook that gesture and reported that I wanted him to autograph my cleavage.”

In an exclusive interview to this reporter, Reema Khan emphatically stated that she has been misquoted and mis- interpreted by the media. “I would never make such an irresponsible statement. The entertainment press as usual loves cooking up stories, ” said Reema Khan.

Reema Khan added that she is looking forward to working and producing Bollywood films. “Bollywood is one of the biggest film industries in the World. Bollywood produces more than double the number of films produced in Hollywood.

India is a huge film audience and the numbers are growing day by day. With a co-operative censor board and the massive reach of the internet media, Indian audiences are second to none, ” she added.

She has threatened to sue the paper which first carried the report, say sources close to Reema Khan.